How do you cultivate a culture of generosity in your family? Father and son Brad and Drew Formsma join me today to share how generosity has become a way of life in their household. Along with his dad, Drew recently published the book Everyday Generosity – becoming a generous family in a selfie world.
Speaking of generosity, thank you so much to my Patreon supporters! As a token of gratitude, I’m sending a copy of Drew and Brad’s book Everyday Generosity to one of my patrons!
* How Uber drivers inspired 16 year old Drew to write Everyday Generosity
* Drew’s earliest memories of generosity in his mom and dad
* Brad explains the 7 ways a family can be generous
* The power of a story
* Pre-planing for generosity by carrying around gift cards
* Getting your generosity antenna ready
* Have you ever thanked the person who cleans the airport bathroom?
* I share my son’s Chemo Orphan Challenge Story
* How parents can model generosity in a way that is contagious
* Learning that modeling generosity is a long process
Brad Formsma’s organization to inspire giving https://www.ilikegiving.com
Brad’s book I Like Giving: The Transforming Power of a Generous Life
Drew Formsma on Instagram
Drew Formsma on Twitter
Brad Formsma on Twitter
Brad Formsma on Instagram