Do you know your own mind? That’s a literal question this guest. Saskia Seeling left her native Germany in search of her truest self and found along the way inspiring meditation tools for transformation, especially when it comes to taming overwhelm. Today she brings to the women she coaches a whole new approach to mindset, vision and action. By nurturing the “self” through radical self-love, Saskia invites the fullest expression of feminine power – the most powerful of entrepreneurial fuel!
You’ll learn on this episode about the way in which Saskia supports her clients and techniques we can all use to unlock empowerment. It starts with quieting the noise – no small feat in a world of online chatter, constant deadlines, family obligation and social expectation. For Saskia the journey started with finally understanding (and embracing) a basic fact: She’s not perfect. She’ll never be perfect. And that’s perfectly okay! So if you’re feeling overwhelmed, consider carving out space for a female-oriented business mentor with a plan. Saskia’s actionable tips and deep knowledge of meditation will steady and energize you, whatever the journey ahead!
Here are key takeaways from the conversation:
• Many (maybe most!) entrepreneurs do not follow a straight trajectory. It’s a process of self-discovery and clarity.
• Unknowns are okay! Stay tuned into yourself and signs will emerge and point the way!
• Are you listening for feedback? Other people can help you figure out what you need to know and what opportunities await!
• It’s okay to start small. You needn’t uncover your life’s purpose in one go!
• Check in with your nervous system. Is it in survival mode? Fight or Flight! Meditation is a great way to bring your body back into alignment.
• Hearing lots of chatter in your head? That’s okay. Acknowledge it and then get quiet inside your body.
• Taking action is the first step towards identifying purpose. Even when you’re not sure where the next step will lead!
Are you ready to find your true calling and walk away from your teaching job once and for all?
It is your time to get a solid grasp on the potential opportunities available to you so you can get started on your entrepreneurial journey and change your life!
Download your copy of this free, valuable PDF resource and access 20 different descriptive business ideas that are perfect for a teacher turning entrepreneur.
The Teacher’s Guide to Finding Your Perfect Business Idea (without going back to college)