For our first Bonus episode of Season 1, we will be interviewing the “godfather of case interviews”. Marc Cosentino, CEO of Casequestions.com and author of Case in Point, is the foremost speaker & trainer on case interviews for undergrads, MBAs & industry hires.
Marc is a former Associate Director of Career Services at Harvard for 18 years and a graduate of Harvard. He has 25 years of experience with case questions, has trained over 100,000 people to find their perfect job fit, written over 100 cases, published 4 bestselling books, and delivered workshops to almost every single top 50 MBA program and college. And to top it off, he consults top companies on how to use case interviews and case competitions to their greatest advantage.
Here are some questions we will be answering:
- Story behind writing Case in Point?
- Everything there is to know about a case interview (what it is, types, purpose, preparation, math questions, etc.)
- What do companies look for in candidates during a case interview?
- What are some key qualities that make a candidate a top-performer versus a candidate that gets rejected?
- How to ace the behavioral interview?
Connect with Marc: www.linkedin.com/in/marc-cosentino/
Check out Marc’s Website and Case In Point: www.casequestions.com/
Follow our Host on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-aj-eckstein/
Get 1-on-1 Career Coaching from Coaches in the Consulting Industry: www.careercoachingcompany.com/
Disclaimer: The opinions and views expressed in this podcast are of the host and guest and not of their employers.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thefinalround/support