If you’re struggling to generate blog traffic that actually converts – this episode is for you!
My guest Araminta Robertson is managing director at Mint Studios, a content marketing agency that focuses on creating content that generates business, not just traffic.
Araminta will be speaking at Brighton SEO this Fall, she has hosted her own podcasts – and I was impressed with her approach to converting blog traffic into customers – she works in fintech but what we talk about will apply to any company, B2B or B2C – I think this episode will help a lot of us.
In this episode:
* The 4 Pillars of a Bottom Funnel Content Strategy
* Conducting Interviews For Content Research
* Writing Intros That Convert
* Why “Tone Of Voice” May Not Be Important
* Optimizing For UX and CTAs
* Acquiring Backlinks
* Measuring Content Marketing ROI
* The Cons of Content Briefs (and an Alternative)
* Content Marketing Costs
Related Episodes You Might Like
* How To Escape Content Mediocrity w/Henneke D
* How SalesHacker Grew 426% w/Gaetano DiNardi
Show Agenda and Timestamps
* Coming soon!
* Keywords Everywhere
* Google Natural Language API Tester
* Terkel (HARO Alternative)
Articles, Resources, and Links Mentioned
Find Araminta Online
* a href="https://www.fintechmarketinghub.