Today on the podcast, I will be unpacking how to navigate situations that make us doubt ourselves and lack trust in relationships.
I will break down my 3 KEY STEPS for checking our triggers and developing trust in ourselves and our relationships.
1. Checking Trigger 2. Deciding Whether or Not to Pursue 3. It Starts With Me
We can all be triggered at times. Life happens! Things can kick off and we suddenly find ourselves in highly activated states. The trouble is when we find ourselves LIVING in activated states.
Then, once we are regulated and have entered a receptive state, what happens next?
- What happens when our activated state becomes our "always state"
- Discussing why people who have been hurt may hurt others
- Exploring other ways in which we can stay stuck in our trauma
- 3 key steps: 1. Checking Trigger 2. Deciding Whether or Not to Pursue 3. It Starts With Me
- Explaining how we can take ourselves out of REACTIVITY and place ourselves into RECEPTIVITY
- Understanding that it's not an attack on us - it's not about us
- What is about us
- Some final thoughts
To connect with me:
SUBMIT A QUESTION
Free Anxiety & Boundaries ebook
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/islandyogitherapist/message