Today we welcome the beautiful Georgie Stevenson onto the podcast. Get ready, because this is a seriously enlightening conversation that EVERY woman needs to listen to, whether that be someone who's had implants, is thinking about it, or is post-surgery.
This episode is going to help so many women which I'm thrilled about, because so many of us have been in the dark about BII (breast implant illness) for far too long.
- Her first hand experience and journey with breast implants
- What influenced her decision to have them
- Why women feel the need to alter their natural bodies
- The complications she experienced
- Harmful effects of breast implants
- The moment she was like ‘get these f*****s out of me’
- Why she is so glad she made the decision to remove them
- Her advice for anyone who’s considering getting them
If you need to do this deep inner work and trauma release, join Queen Alchemy: https://monicayates.com.au/monica_work/queen-alchemy/
If you want to accelerate your healing, join me in Tulum for my Intimate Immersion: https://monicayates.com.au/immersion/
If you want to explore how else we can work together, check out my website: https://monicayates.com.au/work-with-me/
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/monicayateshealth/
Check out UNEDITED, my online magazine: https://monicayates.com.au/unedited-magazine/