Join Blake Dailey, the host of the Multifamily Journey Podcast, with his guest Anton Mattli, as they talk about everything you need to know about the current multifamily financing. Anton is the founder and CEO of Peak Financing, who has got a ton of experience and a vast background in the financial industry!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
· A broad overview of what it is like in the industry today because of COVID-19.
· What does it mean when a property is stabilized?
· What the new syndicators and multifamily investors need to know in the current lending.
· The importance of leveraging your team and bringing experienced individuals.
· Continue finding a good deal, be prepared, and get it.
· Understand that in commercial financing, terms are always subject to change.
· And much more!
About Anton Mattli:
Peak Financing CEO, Anton W. Mattli, has decades of experience in commercial and investment banking, private equity, and commercial real estate. After graduating from Zurich Business School in banking and finance, he held senior management positions at major financial institutions in New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Zurich. During that time, Anton was heading a bank branch, managed cross-border teams, financed and restructured commercial real estate worth several billion U.S. Dollars, and oversaw loan portfolios consisting of aircraft and ocean transport vessels. Anton also directed the structuring of complex cross-border commodity and trade finance transactions for Fortune 500 companies.
Over the last 15 years, Anton has been advising family offices, high net worth individuals, as well as private investment funds, facilitating their direct investments in commercial real estate across Europe and the United States, including several hundred million dollars in multifamily developments and acquisitions.
Outside the office, Anton enjoys spending time with his family and is involved in various community and charity work. When not helping one of his clients with multifamily financing, you will find him hunting down the best powder for skiing in the Rockies. Anton is fluent in English and German.
You can find Anton Mattli on…
· Website: https://peakfinancing.com/
· Email: email@example.com
· Phone: (972) 725-7878
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/antonmattli/
Connect with Blake Dailey and the Multifamily Journey on:
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/blake-dailey
· Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/blakejdailey
· Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MultifamilyJourney
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/multifamilyjourney/
· Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/multifamilyjourney/support