Erika Love is the North American Affinity Recruiter at McKinsey & Company where she leads undergraduate recruiting for the McKinsey Black Network and the Hispanic & Latino Network. In her role, she focuses on creating high impact programs to educate, support and prepare students for roles in consulting. She has led a significant effort in doubling Black hires at McKinsey, growing relationships with HBCUs, and expanding opportunities for first year and second year undergraduates through internships and programs.
Here are some questions we will be answering:
- What is one thing that makes a candidate stand out in the Performance Experience Interview (PEI)?
- How can our can our listeners prepare for the PEI?
- What exactly is Diversity Recruiting?
- What do you look for in young students like Freshman?
- Are certain office locations tougher to get offers in than others?
- When you are between a few final candidates, how do you decide who receives the offer?
Connect with Erika: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erikaklove/
Follow our Host on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-aj-eckstein/
Get 1-on-1 Career Coaching: www.careercoachingcompany.com/
Disclaimer: The opinions and views expressed in this podcast are of the host and guest and not of their employers.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thefinalround/support