Topics covered in Episode 17
● 0:00 – Why we’ve been gone, and how Idaho is cold enough that the air hurts our face.
● 2:13 – Congress and the SECURE Act, along with finance ramifications
● 10:20 – Stealth Wealth and giving: https://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/29/janitor-secretly-amassed-an-8-million-fortune.html
● 18:10 Q&A
How many people who actively invest to beat the market factor in the value of their time to do that?
What are your goals for 2020?
● 25:16 – Advisor Pick of the Week
● Davy recommends foot warmers, because he has the worst circulation: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Toasty-Toes-Footrest-Space-Heater/17656514?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227018077010&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=51751683071&wl4=pla-83127904031&wl5=1016216&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=17656514&veh=sem&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4c3j55fA5gIVryCtBh3Xgg1yEAQYAyABEgK03vD_BwE
● Jackson recommends Dark Waters, with Mark Ruffalo, Anne Hathaway, and many other famous people that we didn’t mention even though it could help our SEO.
Subscribe to the best weekly email finance: bit.ly/2NQz8EZ
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app