Social media packs a punch. This marketing powerhouse is not only a brand amplifier. It helps potential consumers know, like, and trust attorneys - and the law firms they run. Great accounts do more than provide value. They capture attention, stop the doom scroll, and spark engagement.
William Franchi (@thelawfathertampa) has engaged thousands of users by leaning into controversy. Posts exploring scenarios like “Should you sue your girlfriend after a car crash?” has accelerated the number of followers that weigh in on topic after topic. And they come back often. Today, the Managing Partner of Franchi Injury Law, explains why he left traditional marketing channels behind and how he’s making social work for him.
Want to hear more from elite personal injury lawyers and industry-leading marketers?
Follow us on social media for more.
Chris Dreyer Instagram
William Franchi LinkedIn
William Franchi Instagram
William Franchi TikToc
Franchi Injury Law Website
The Law Father Podcast
What’s in This Episode:
Who is Wiliam Franchi?
Why fractured attention can dilute marketing spend.
How to capture users' attention mid-scroll.
How William grew to thousands of followers without buying a single one.
Past guests on Personal Injury Mastermind: Brent Sibley, Sam Glover, Larry Nussbaum, Michael Mogill, Brian Chase, Jay Kelley, Alvaro Arauz, Eric Chaffin, Brian Panish, John Gomez, Sol Weiss, Matthew Dolman, Gabriel Levin, Seth Godin, David Craig, Pete Strom, John Ruhlin, Andrew Finkelstein, Harry Morton, Shay Rowbottom, Maria Monroy, Dave Thomas, Marc Anidjar, Bob Simon, Seth Price, John Gomez, Megan Hargroder, Brandon Yosha, Mike Mandell, Brett Sachs, Paul Faust, Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert
Additional Episodes You Might Enjoy
80. Mike Papantonio, Levin, Papantonio, & Rafferty — Doing Well by Doing Good
84. Glen Lerner, Lerner and Rowe – A Steady Hand in a Shifting Industry
101. Pratik Shah, EsquireTek — Discovering the Power of Automation
134. Darryl Isaacs, Isaacs & Isaacs — The Hammer: Insights from a Marketing Legend
104. Taly Goody, Goody Law Group — Finding PI Clients on TikTok
63. Joe Fried, Fried Goldberg LLC — How To Become An Expert And Revolutionize Your PI Niche
96. Brian Dean, Backlinko — Becoming a Linkable Source
83. Seth Godin — Differentiation: How to Make Your Law Firm a Purple Cow
73. Neil Patel, Neil Patel — Digital A New Approach to Content and Emerging Marketing Channels