In Ep. 2, we talk about salmon—the sole food source for Southern Resident Killer Whales. Our guest is Cecilia Gobin—a Tulalip tribal member who is on staff at the Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission. She's incredibly thoughtful and and exactly the kind of voice you want speaking on this topic.
How did we create such a bleak situation for this amazing species of fish? Could we lose salmon in our lifetime? What happens if the status-quo continues? Listen to find out. Subscribe to follow along.
Get our free monthly newsletter at seadocsociety.org/newsletter
• Facebook: facebook.com/seadocsociety
• Instagram: Instagram.com/seadocsociety
• Twitter: twitter.com/seadocsociety
Thanks to our sponsors:
• Shearwater Kayak Tours
• Rainshadow Solar
• Two Beers Brewing Company
• Deer Harbor Charters and The Averna Family
• Betsy Wareham and West Sound Marina
• The San Juan County Marine Resources Committee
• Apple State Vinegar
• Logo: FLOAT.org
• Music: Podington Bear