This week, John Federico (@gadgetboy) and Chia-Lin Simmons (@chialinsimmons) talk about the latest news in digital media and what it means for you.
You can send comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to answer everything you send "on air."
Visit http://odmcast.com to subscribe to the podcast. While you're there, be sure to subscribe to our announcements list via email.
Follow us on Twitter at @ondigitalmedia.
Subscribe to the YouTube channel.
* It's Official: Apple and Facebook Are Phone Companies Now
* Facebook buys 'Move' fitness tracking app for Apple's iPhone
* By buying Moves, Facebook acquires high-value passive location technology
* Facebook launches a newswire so it can help the media — while it competes with them
* Google Glass Just Lost Its Biggest Cheerleader
* Google agrees to defend Samsung, pay some of its costs in patent infringement case against Apple
* F.C.C., in a Shift, Backs Fast Lanes for Web Traffic
* When it comes to net neutrality, either the FCC thinks we’re idiots, or it just doesn’t care
* Amazon Revenue Up 23% On Tripling In Prime Video Usage
* Amazon adds HBO shows to Prime Instant Video; HBO Go coming to Fire TV at some point
* The FyreTV Porn Streamer Maker Is Suing Amazon For Trademark Infringement
* In Aereo, Supreme Court Rightly Skeptical About Becoming Technology Regulators
* EFF Case Against Personal Audio Podcasting Patent Trolls in good shape
* Nike fires majority of FuelBand team, will stop making wearable hardware