Lucy Cochran has just arrived in New York. She's run strategy teams in Australia and Amsterdam. She's won a bunch of awards. She ran the Melbourne arm of the Account Planning Group. And we decided to give ourselves the challenge of discussing and answering 20 of the main questions facing strategists right now.
1. Why don't clients want to pay for it?
2. Why don't some agencies support their own strategists?
3. How do you deal with a jargon-heavy culture?
4. How do you build relationships with creatives?
5. How can someone get good at insights?
6. How an a planner have a good career?
7. What makes planning such a hard career to sidestep from?
You can find Lucy at http://www.twitter.com/lucycochran
For more strategy talk:
1. Strategy newsletter: http://www.markpollard.net/email-newsletter/
2. Strategy drawings: http://www.instagram.com/markpollard
3. Strategy Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/markpollard
4. Join 5,000+ strategists: http://www.sweathead.co
New book "Strategy Is Your Words" out soon.