On Episode of 21 of the Launch that Ish podcast we have Fashion Designer and Founder of KAI Collective, Fisayo Longe. Listen in as we talk with Fisayo about the struggles of starting a fashion line, the influence of blogging, and her journey to becoming one of the industry's rising stars. Get ready to hear about her experiences and how she managed to rise above the ashes during the COVID-19 Outbreak.
In this episode, we talk about:
· How she went from blogging as a Finance trainee to entrepreneurial fashion (5:20-11:44)
· What's so great about blogging? (12:30-13:36)
· A beginner's guide to Fashion as a business (16:31-28:30)
· Why listening to your clients can level up your game (31:50-33:10)
· Dealing with copycats (42:10-46:50)
Connect with Fisayo Longe
· Her Fashion Line : https://kaicollective.com/about-us/
· Her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kaicollective/
· Visit her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thekaicollective/
· Connect with Kai Collective on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaicollective
· Check her out on Linkedin: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/fisayo-longe-ab2519aa
. Fisayo's Forbes 30 Under 30 Feature
Check out a new episode of Launch that Ish every other Friday.