The Book Owl Podcast is (almost) a year old! And like many people will do during milestone birthdays, The Book Owl has decided to take things to the extreme. Sorry, it doesn't involve bungie jumping. In this episode we explore some bookish extremes from the biggest book to the biggest library, the oldest tome to the oldest bookstore, and much more. Fair warning...there is singing involved.
Mentioned in This Episode....
* Join my Review Team at https://tinyurl.com/TammieReview
* See show supporter Ivonne's paper goodies at https://www.instagram.com/withlovefromvirginia/
* Check out Jonathon Pongratz's books at https://jonathanpongratz.com
* Shop for my new release The Undead Mr Tenpenny by selecting your preferred retailer at https://books2read.com/CassieBlack1
* Order The Uncanny Raven Winston at https://books2read.com/CassieBlack2
* Order The Untangled Cassie Black at https://books2read.com/CassieBlack3
Like what you hear?
* Discover several inexpensive ways to keep the show running at https://thebookowlpodcast.com/support
* View some Book Owl Swag at https://tinyurl.com/BookOwlSwag
* Get bonus content with every episode by joining the flock at https://www.subscribepage.com/bookowlpodcast
* Contact the Book Owl with comments or book topics you'd like to see covered at https://thebookowlpodcast.com/contact
* Episode Page with links mentioned in the episode, transcript, and more at https://wp.me/pbLfAe-jJ
* Visit The Book Owl on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/c/TammiePainter
* Follow, review, and discover all the places you can listen to The Book Owl Podcast at Podchaser at https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/the-book-owl-podcast-1101096