April Dunford is the founder of Ambient Strategy and author of "Obviously Awesome: How to Nail Product Positioning, so Customers Get it, Buy it, Love it."
In this episode, you're going to learn about the five components of effective positioning. We cover each of these in detail and identify critical questions that your company needs to answer. Once you understand these five components, you can pull them together to create the right positioning for your SaaS product - so your customers will also "get it, buy it and love it". The Show Notes
• Ambient Strategy
• Obviously Awesome book
• Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind by Al Ries and Jack Trout
• April on Twitter
• Omer on Twitter Enjoyed this episode?
• Subscribe to the podcast
• Leave a rating and review
• Follow Omer on Twitter Need help with your SaaS?
• Join SaaS Club Plus: our membership and community for new and early-stage SaaS founders. Join and get training & support.
• Join SaaS Club Launch: a 12-week group coaching program to help you get your SaaS from zero to your first $10K revenue.
• Apply for SaaS Club Accelerate: If you'd like to work directly with Omer 1:1, then request a free strategy session.