1. The ugly truth about entrepreneurship and what you can do about it
2. Why we need to focus less on hard work and more on building our emotional and mental resilience
3. Why you don't have to be the Super Founder with all the answers
4. A simple formula (H.O.W.L) to help you release control & collaborate with your team
5. Why it's time for Yin Leadership and how to slow down so you can be a heart-led leader
In today's episode I share my key takeaways from attending Denver Startup Week 2022.
The presentations I refer to in this episode were by Bryan Leach, Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Ibotta and Michanda Lindsey, Executive Coach at michandalindsey.com.
Learn more about Denver Startup Week here: https://www.denverstartupweek.org/
CONNECT WITH YOUR HOST, ELIZABETH MARBERRY:
Follow Elizabeth Marberry on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elizabethmarberry/
Follow Elizabeth Marberry on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@weddingdancecoach or https://www.tiktok.com/@elizabethmarberry
Follow Elizabeth Marberry on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.marberry1
Please be sure to rate, review and follow the show on Apple podcasts (or wherever you find your podcasts) so we can get this free value to other people who need
Support the showCONNECT WITH YOUR HOST, ELIZABETH MARBERRY:
Follow Elizabeth Marberry on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook
Follow Wedding Dance Coach on Instagram, ...