How can we achieve our health goals without falling into the same patterns of unhealthy crash dieting? In this week's episode, we chat with Jenn Trepeck, an optimal health coach and business consultant, all about the science behind blood sugar and metabolism, and how these elements play a key role in our wellness and weight management. Jenn shares why the "calories in, calories out" method is not a healthy approach to food and nutrition, along with:
* How to identify hunger vs. cravings
* Tips for navigating the gray areas of our lives
* Dieting myths we grew up with
* Why we self-sabotage and how to stop ourselves from doing it
* How we can learn to be motivated by the positive
* And more!
Jenn is also the host of Salad With a Side of Fries [https://saladwithasideoffriespodcast.com/], a podcast that explores wellness in real life and debunks the dieting myths that permeate our culture.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you're listening on, and share with a friend!
Connect with Jenn:
* Website: BetterLifeNowLLC.com [http://betterlifenowllc.com/]
* Podcast: Salad With a Side of Fries [https://saladwithasideoffriespodcast.com/]
* Instagram: @jenntrepeck [https://www.instagram.com/jenntrepeck]
* Facebook: facebook.com/jenntrepeck [http://facebook.com/jenntrepeck]
* Twitter: @jenntrepeck [https://www.twitter.com/jenntrepeck]
Connect with the show:
* Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net [http://wellnessandwanderlust.net/]
* Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog [https://www.instagram.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog]
* Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog [http://facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog]
* Twitter: @moses_says [https://www.twitter.com/moses_says]
* Get 10% off a Begin Within journal [https://www.beginwithintoday.com/journal] to record your wellness journey with code WELLNESS10