Jon is a top 1% Franchise Consultant nationally and he leads FranBridge Consulting as CEO. Jon draws on his experience as a former Inc. 500 Franchise President and Multi-Brand Franchisee in serving his clients.
Jon is the author of the bestselling book, 'Non-Food Franchising', and is a frequent contributor on franchising for publications such as Forbes, Inc., Bloomberg, and The Franchise Journal.
*DISCLAIMER - We are not giving any financial advice. Please DYOR*
(00:00 - 02:44) Opening Segment
- Jon is introduced as the guest Hosts
- Jon shares something interesting about himself
(02:44 - 23:01) Why real estate investors are a great fit for franchising
- Franchising is hot, especially non-food - Who is buying, Why are they buying,
What are they buying?
- Why are real estate investors a great ft for franchising?
- What are the pros/cons of franchising vs. starting a company from scratch?
- How can franchises be run as a semi-passive, executive model?
- The financials of franchising: cost, revenue and profit potential.
- How can investors select the right franchise?"
(23:01 - 25:32) Fire Round
- Jon shared if she would change his investment strategy
- Jon also shares his favorite Finance, real estate book, or any related book
- Also Jon shared about the website and tools that he can recommend
- Jon's advice to beginner investors
- Also shared how he gives back
(25:32 - 26:18) Closing Segment
-If you want to learn more about the discussion, you can watch the podcast on Wealth Matter’s YouTube channel and you can reach out to Alpesh using this link.
Check us out at: