Do your marketing efforts sometimes feel like a chore? Or, maybe your marketing strategies are in place, but they don't feel connected?
When it comes to marketing, there are so many things to do that it becomes overwhelming. In our busy schedules as solopreneurs, we may not have enough hours all day to keep up with everything marketing-related. If you feel like you're required to consistently blog, post to your Instagram feed every day, show up on all social platforms, and do all the things you think you need to feel successful, I'm here to tell you that you don't. No matter what stage of your business you're in, the most effective marketing strategies are those that suit and feel right to you.
My guest today is Christina Frei. Christina runs a great little marketing practice called Innate Marketing Genius, where she helps trusted advisors get great clients. Her secret sauce is her One Voice One Strategy program, where she identifies your deepest why and translates that into the perfect strategy that is one built for you.
I am so excited to have Christina join me on the show. She will help us simplify our marketing strategy so that we can communicate what we do and who we serve in a focused and streamlined way. Your marketing strategy is tailored to you and represents YOU.
If you're looking for a marketing method that works as an extension of you, instead of just another chore, then this episode is for you. Let's get ready to dive in!
● [03:47] Looking into Christina's marketing genius and what it's all about
● [04:45] Importance of discovering your joyous service archetype when finding your genius
● [05:14] What is an innate marketing genius and how it helps you get clients
● [07:16] Identify your genius type: a nurturer, adventure guide, a door opener, or a steady presence
● [08:59] Deepest Level of Generosity: The Innate Marketing Genius practice
● [11:01] Discovering your archetype category can help develop effective messaging and strategies
● [12:05] How to figure out what type of marketing resonates with you without having to try everything at once
● [12:25] Taking an archetype assessment and coaching session to verify your results
● [19:43] Putting the One Voice One Strategy program to work in your entire marketing plan and strategy
● [20:52] Determining the value you deliver to your clients with the five client field study
● [24:36] Seven marketing strategies you can use and how to choose one that works
● [27:17] How Innate Marketing Genius parallels Human Design
● [23:41] Picking one strategy, connecting with one voice, and starting with one lane
● [30:58] Gretchen Rubin's "four tendencies" model
● [34:15] Common roadblocks entrepreneurs face trying to adopt a new business strategy
Connect with Christina:
Gretchen Rubin’s “ Four Tendencies Model”
Connect with Lexie:
Connect with Lexie on Instagram
Send a message to Lexie
Work with Lexie