Episode 38 of Layer by Layer: a Cubing Podcast, the show (ostensibly) about Rubik's Cubes, speedcubing, and only occasionally/often about other things.
Recorded Monday, August 31, 2020.
Discuss the show on Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/layerbylayer
Or on SpeedSolving: https://www.speedsolving.com/threads/the-layer-by-layer-podcast.76921/
- IS COLLIN BURNS IN THE TOP 100? (yes)
- Kit's final score for Bad Prediction of the Day: 2/10
- Jabari redesigned algdb
- speedcubedb.com - the new, better AlgDb?
- Is 4x4 parity rigged?
- Rubik's Connect cube
- Cube Mafia, on Twitch and in Real Life
- End segment that we totally do every time, and not just because we forgot to do new SEE events this episode: Is a Pop-Tart a Ravioli?