Hi all, Welcome back to another episode on the MindCep Podcast and in today's episode we have a very special guest named Steve Haffner joining us today.
This episode is brought to you by Radioguestlist.com, the #1 free radio, guest, podcast, and talk show guest expert interview booking service.
In this episode myself and Steve discuss:
1. Metacognition or "Thinking about Thinking" 4:30
2. De-illusionist and uncovering our own Illusions 5:50
3. The lizard brain and how to confront the lizard 27:21
4. Invisible biases that attribute to our own personal narratives 30:45
5. Pre-frontal cortex responsible for high level decisions 31:23
6. Value based decision making 51:35
Steve Haffner SOCIAL MEDIA & Website:
Thank you for listening.
Alex Blog: https://alexandermuir.com/blog/
Find Me on Social:
DISCLAIMER: All information provided by Alex Muir is of a general nature and is spoken from Alex Muir's personal experiences, and personal opinions on the topics related to fitness, health, and education only. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any specific health or medical condition. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold Alex Muir harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries, or damages resulting from any and all claims.