It’s time to continue the rewind and our 40 Speaking Lessons from 400 Episodes series for Episode 402 of The Speaker Lab Podcast!
For Part 3 we are looking back at 10 more incredible lessons from our very own podcast guests. Living out the lessons shared by these seasoned speakers will not only strengthen you as a speaker but take your business and vision for the future to the next level.
It's time to add to your list from Episodes 400 and 401! As you set your goals and put in the sweat equity, these pillars of success will help guide your way! Whether you’re just starting, or need a refresh on what will set you apart in the industry, this episode is for you. Enjoy!
Here are 10 (more!) key lessons to help you become a better speaker:
21. Harness the power of the freedom compass (Michael Hyatt, Ep. 246)
22. A strong personal brand will set you apart from the competition (Rick Clemons, Ep. 241)
23. There’s no magic solution to get in front of event planners (Josh McGhee, Ep. 245)
24. Why you have to lovingly punch your audience in the gut (Todd Henry, Ep. 224)
25. It’s important to craft an experience for your audience (Stephen Shapiro, Ep. 179)
26. Be okay with sharing the real you (Michael Barber, Ep. 195)
27. Exposure is the key to success (Matthew Kimberly, Ep. 273)
28. How to prepare right before you get on stage (Melanie Deziel, Ep. 192)
29. Show your audience you’re an expert, not just a speaker (Thomas Frank, Ep. 214)
30. There’s a difference between being a good baker and running a good bakery (Erick Rheam, Ep. 247)