59 min

40. Yes, You're Working Hard, But On the Wrong Thing (The Real Secret of Breakthrough) The SuperAbundant Life Podcast

    • Christianity

In 1912, a brand new ship called the Titanic was built in England. It was the first of its kind; it was big - the size of three football fields and a seventeen-story building, it was strong and it travelled at record speeds. Quite possibly, it was this sheer strength of the ship that convinced its captain that it was able to power through an iceberg that stood in their way. 

After all, what is one block of ice compared to such a formidable machine? 

But the captain had made a grave mistake - only about 10% of an iceberg is visible to the eye. The remaining 90% is dangerously hidden below the water line. So, the captain directed the strength of the Titanic towards dealing with the 10% he could see...but the hidden 90% proved to be far more powerful and as a result over 1500 lives perished.

The typical person approaches life like the captain of the Titanic. They direct all their energy, effort and resources into tackling the external 10%, trying to change things on the outside, when it is really the invisible 90% - their internal beliefs, attitude and mindset that are effortlessly creating the outcomes they so desperately want to change.

This week Olawunmi teaches the real secret of breakthrough - transformation from the INSIDE OUT. Why the process of change must first begin on the inside, through the renewal of the mind. 

And, why time, energy and money invested in changing the outside without adequately addressing the invisible and faulty 90% will only end in a repeated cycle of failure and frustration.



Hey, have you heard? My transformational coaching program, Goal Execution & Mastery System (GEMS), opens soon with limited places. If you are looking to make a giant leap in the coming year so that you can finally experience the fulfilment of your deep-seated desires, then this is something you should definitely check out. You can book a chat with me at a time most convenient for you via this link: https://olawunmi.as.me/chat or send me an email at contact@olawunmibrigue.com to indicate your interest and I'll send you more details.

Olawunmi Brigue is a Transformational Life Coach who specialises in helping Christians create remarkable success and lasting change through her signature Five Pillars of Transformation: Vision Clarity, Mindset Transformation, Strategic Planning, Inspired Action & Effective Prayer. Learn more at: olawunmibrigue.com

==> THANKS FOR DOWNLOADING THIS EPISODE. Have you SUBSCRIBED and SHARED with friends and family? If you enjoy listening to the podcast, please give us a REVIEW and 5-star RATING so that other people can easily find it.

==> Do you have questions, comments or feedback you'd like to share with us? Please email contact@olawunmibrigue.com.

In 1912, a brand new ship called the Titanic was built in England. It was the first of its kind; it was big - the size of three football fields and a seventeen-story building, it was strong and it travelled at record speeds. Quite possibly, it was this sheer strength of the ship that convinced its captain that it was able to power through an iceberg that stood in their way. 

After all, what is one block of ice compared to such a formidable machine? 

But the captain had made a grave mistake - only about 10% of an iceberg is visible to the eye. The remaining 90% is dangerously hidden below the water line. So, the captain directed the strength of the Titanic towards dealing with the 10% he could see...but the hidden 90% proved to be far more powerful and as a result over 1500 lives perished.

The typical person approaches life like the captain of the Titanic. They direct all their energy, effort and resources into tackling the external 10%, trying to change things on the outside, when it is really the invisible 90% - their internal beliefs, attitude and mindset that are effortlessly creating the outcomes they so desperately want to change.

This week Olawunmi teaches the real secret of breakthrough - transformation from the INSIDE OUT. Why the process of change must first begin on the inside, through the renewal of the mind. 

And, why time, energy and money invested in changing the outside without adequately addressing the invisible and faulty 90% will only end in a repeated cycle of failure and frustration.



Hey, have you heard? My transformational coaching program, Goal Execution & Mastery System (GEMS), opens soon with limited places. If you are looking to make a giant leap in the coming year so that you can finally experience the fulfilment of your deep-seated desires, then this is something you should definitely check out. You can book a chat with me at a time most convenient for you via this link: https://olawunmi.as.me/chat or send me an email at contact@olawunmibrigue.com to indicate your interest and I'll send you more details.

Olawunmi Brigue is a Transformational Life Coach who specialises in helping Christians create remarkable success and lasting change through her signature Five Pillars of Transformation: Vision Clarity, Mindset Transformation, Strategic Planning, Inspired Action & Effective Prayer. Learn more at: olawunmibrigue.com

==> THANKS FOR DOWNLOADING THIS EPISODE. Have you SUBSCRIBED and SHARED with friends and family? If you enjoy listening to the podcast, please give us a REVIEW and 5-star RATING so that other people can easily find it.

==> Do you have questions, comments or feedback you'd like to share with us? Please email contact@olawunmibrigue.com.

59 min

Top Podcasts In Christianity