Cost-cutting: nobody likes thinking or talking about it, let alone executing it.
That’s why we’re taking the edge off, by discussing it with Ken Wentworth, Speaker, Author and Fractional CFO at Mr. Biz Solutions.
What we talked about:
- Ken’s career progression, and defining the role ‘Fractional CFO’
- The importance of communication for career growth
-How the accounting profession has evolved over the past decade
- Cost-cutting: common mistakes and advice for avoiding them
- Reviewing labor and benefit expenses
- Avoiding the pitfall of carrying unnecessary expenses from year to year
- What tools can you use to process cost-cutting?
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Ken’s LinkedIn profile
- Mr. Biz Solutions’ website
- Personiv’s website
For more interviews from the CFO Weekly podcast, check us out on Apple, Spotify, or your favorite podcast player!
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for CFO Weekly in your favorite podcast player.