You want clients and you want them now.
But you don’t simply want *more* clients. You want more of the *right* clients. Because more bad clients is a nightmare.
- Clients who **don’t pay you.**
- Clients who **push you around.**
- Clients who **don’t communicate.**
- Clients who **demand extra revisions.**
You want GREAT clients:
- Great clients pay well.
- Great clients pay you on time.
- Great clients don’t demand extra work.
- Great clients let you follow your process.
That sounds incredible. How do we find these great clients?
Great clients can only be *attracted*. They cannot be chased.
In other words, you need to act like someone great clients want to work with, and draw them to you like a magnet.
We’re sharing multiple methods you can use to **get great clients even if you don’t have a big audience**.