5 Things You Can Do To Build Your Email List.
1. Create a Lead Generation Offer
Develop a free ebook or whitepaper and host it on a landing page that asks visitors to provide their email address in order to download it. This is called a "gated offer."
2. Promote an Online Contest
Use your social media accounts to host a free giveaway in exchange for contact information. Encourage entrants to click through to your website and sign up using their email address.
3. Create or Reference a Free Online Tool or Resource.
Free online tools make your users' lives easier, and all they have to do is sign up with their email address. You can link to one but require an email address to send the subscriber the list.
• Mortgage Broker, could offer a Rent vs mortgage calculator
• A Consultant, who Provides College Scholarship Assistance to parents of High School Juniors and Seniors could offer a College loan calculator
• Travel Agent, could offer a Travel budget calculator - Travel agent
• Head-Hunter or Recruiter, could offer a Cost of living by state calculator
4. Promote an Offer Through Facebook that Requires an Email Address.
Promote content on your Facebook Timeline that your followers can sign up to access. Be sure to add social sharing buttons to the landing pages and thank-you pages you send them to so you encourage your leads to share those offers with their own networks.
5. Create 'Bonus' Content.
Not all gated content is worth it to a website visitor. In order to gain their interest, you need to give them free content first. Start with a blog post that offers beginner advice on a subject, then offer "bonus" content with more advanced tips that they can access by submitting their email address via a landing page.
• Active Campaign
• Constant Contact
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/marketingismandatory/message