What would the world be like without animals? They have been part of us from the very beginning, and the only thing we can TRY to do for them is be their voice and make their world a little happier, and help it last a little longer by making changes in our daily choices.
In this episode, I get to speak with Jasmin Singer, who is a passionate and highly motivated animal rightist. She is here to talk about her personal experience as a vegan and her passion for social justice. Hopefully, this will give you some insight into why and where you can find the support to start making better choices that will help change the world for animals and give you self-pride as a good human being.
*Get all my best tools, templates, guides HERE* - http://www.luisryan.com/book (www.Luisryan.com/book)
* Partner with me here* - http://dominatewithluis.com/ (http://dominatewithluis.com)
*JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP!* - https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdvip (https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdvip)
In this episode:
- Jasmin explains her point of view on how she is no different than someone who is not vegan
- Resources people can benefit from if they are looking to learn more about social justice and how they can start making a difference.
- Being aware of the products you are using and finding alternatives because there are many of them in ALL areas, whether is medicine, makeup, food, and etc.
- Jasmin talks about how she went vegan for the first time and what was the process like for her.
- What would be the next level for someone who is already trying to be vegan, and where can they find support?
People/ other resources mentioned:
Always too much and never enough- http://jasminsinger.com/ (http://jasminsinger.com/)
Our Hen House- https://www.ourhenhouse.org/ (https://www.ourhenhouse.org/)
Veg News- https://vegnews.com/ (https://vegnews.com/)
Kinder Beauty- https://kinderbeauty.com/ (https://kinderbeauty.com/)
Veganuary- https://veganuary.com/us/ (https://veganuary.com/us/)
Happy cow- https://www.happycow.net/ (https://www.happycow.net/)
Connect with Jasmin Singer
Website- http://jasminsinger.com/ (http://jasminsinger.com/)
Twitter- https://twitter.com/jasmin_singer (https://twitter.com/jasmin_singer)
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/therealjasminsinger (https://www.facebook.com/therealjasminsinger)
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/jasminsingerauthor/?hl=en (https://www.instagram.com/jasminsingerauthor/?hl=en)
Connect with Luis
Website- http://www.luisryan.com (http://www.luisryan.com)
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/luisryandiaz/?hl=en (https://www.instagram.com/luisryandiaz/?hl=en)
Facebook Group- https://www.facebook.com/pg/podcastdomination/posts/ (https://www.facebook.com/pg/podcastdomination/posts/)
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/luisryan4 (https://www.facebook.com/luisryan)
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy