In the last episode of the podcast (Is the Sound You're Selling Worth Buying? - Episode 063) we talked about Source Connect and the rise of the home studio. First you need to get your sound right before you're ready to start offering up Source Connected sessions.
Now that you've done that (I hope), it's time to talk about what's next... the actual directed session. It's something that is feared by many voice actors for countless reasons. After you listen to this episode, hopefully your fears will be calmed and you'll feel a little more confident heading into those directed voice over sessions where you need to put Source Connect to work for you.
Get a free home studio assessment from Uncle Roy. Email him a 30 second raw audition and 10 seconds of room tone. Send your file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1Visit https://voicezam.com/marcscott
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook - 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneurDownload now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:Visit https://marcscottvoiceover.com
* Want VOpreneur Swag?Visit https://teespring.com/stores/vopreneur
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook GroupVisit https://facebook.com/groups/vopreneur
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to "Uncle Roy" for production assistance!Visit http://antlandproductions.com
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!Visit https://christyharst.com
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!Visit http://krystawallrauch.com
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult