A near death experience led CEO of Alitura Naturals, Andy Hnilo, to develop a cutting-edge natural skincare line that is revitalizing the skincare market.
Andy was hit by two large vehicles while crossing a busy street in 2011. A former model and high-level athlete, he relied on his body to make a living and knew that even if he recovered, his life may never be the same. He vowed to rebuild his body and spirit using the healthiest ingredients and products he could find. Alitura -- Latin for “feeding and nourishing” -- was created to offer consumers natural, soothing and effective skin remedies.
5:38 Andy's Personal Story
- Andy’s background and incredible journey after his accident
11:00 - Life Path Change
- Giving up baseball and how he got a role in a feature film
- “Just say yes and go with it.”
13:52 A Passion for Skincare
- Andy’s past with personal skin issues and the steps he took to better skin
19:05 - Creating Your Own Product
- The process of building the product HE needed and how he did it (in his one bedroom apartment)
- Andy’s comeback emotionally, mentally and physically after his accident
27:25 - The Journey of Creation
- How Andy created his product and choosing specific ingredients
- Seeking feedback from friends and the VERY first start to his company/product
35:40 - How to Nourish Company Growth
- Partnering with Bulletproof as a thank you for aiding in his recovery
- The first big order, naming the company and how it started to grow
48:05 Read The Labels
- Ingredients to look out for when seeking skin care products
53:23 - Spirit Animal
Alitura - Latin for feeding and nourishing
20% Discount code for entire store: BODY
Back the EmPack Nomad!
Thank you listeners!! Please leave a review if you enjoyed and checkout my links below to get plugged in more to what I'm doing.
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP:
Find more on Em here: