Today I have another amazing woman to share with you. Ahhh I loved this conversation.
Her name is Bridget Shannon.
On a mission to reclaim wellness from diet culture, Bridget is a health coach, podcast host, and co-founder at Wellness Lately. After becoming a Certified Health Coach, spending 10 years working in the health industry (while seeing a lot of kale-infused, lycra-clad b******t), and healing her own history with disordered eating and body image challenges, she’s passionate about helping women ditch dieting and embrace a version of wellness that actually feels good, through Intuitive Eating, Health at Every Size and body liberation. To learn the five shifts she used to break the diet-binge cycle herself, watch the free class at wellnesslately.com/masterclass.
Bridget has the beautiful energy of someone who is strong in their sense of self, comfortable with who she is, isn’t here to try to prove anything to anyone. She’s light and enjoyable yet knowledgeable as shit.
MM this is a good one.
She shares how she shifted her health journey from feeling frustrated, eratic, & sad, to peaceful, joyful, and neutral.
Some key points we cover in our convo are:
• How the BMI scale is whacked out and damaging
• How a wellness obsession can be a guise for deep disordered eating
• Breaking out of the mentality of waiting on losing weight to live life
• The power of getting clear and taking action on life desires
• Starting the recovery journey with self-kindness
• The identity death + rebirth that comes along with this journey
• Why pushing your comfort zone in the body you have is key
AND SO MUCH MORE
CONNECT W/ BRIDGET:
SIGN UP FOR LOVER FEST:
HANG W/ ME ON INSTA: