What if every seed you planted could include a sensor to monitor moisture and nutrients? What if every tissue had nanoscale electronics to check for viruses when you blew your nose? In this bonus episode from the Sustainable Nano podcast (an outstanding production of the Center for Sustainable Nanotechnology at the University of Wisconsin - Madison), Mike talks with host Miriam Krause about his lab's push toward ‘hyper-scalable’ electronics and what technologies might be enabled by such a manufacturing capability.
• Hosted/edited by Miriam Krause (@mirk47)
• Sustainable Nano episode: https://sustainablenano.simplecast.com/episodes/mikefiller
• Recorded on March 21, 2019
• Edited for Nanovation by Andrew Cannon (@andrewhcannon)
• Additional show notes are available at http://www.fillerlab.com/nanovation/archive/55
• Submit feedback at http://www.fillerlab.com/nanovation/feedback