If you want to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION CALL with us:
ISO 21434 “road vehicles - cybersecurity engineering” is an automotive standard focusing on cybersecurity risks in road vehicle electronic systems. Becoming compliant with this can help automotive product developers, OEMs, and their suppliers to prioritize the safety and security of their vehicles.
A lot of people are still asking questions on how they can be compliant with ISO 21434.
In this episode, we will discuss more the steps on how Matrickz helps clients achieve ISO 21434 compliance.
- Audit/analysis of the existing process landscape
- Identification of synergies
- Defining the phases of cybersecurity
- Kick-off a cybersecurity pilot project
- Internal audit
- Interfaces with cybersecurity
#ISO21434 #cybersecurity #roadvehicles #automotivestandard #ISOcompliance #ISO26262 #ASPICE #autonomousvehicles #automotivecybersecurity #automotivesecurity #AUTOSAR #OEMs