Part 6 of my mini-series Selling on Amazon. This episode is all about legal stuff and FBA requirements. These are very important things to consider and keep in mind when starting your business so take some notes or come back and recap as needed.
🌟📗 Grab My Guide! "0 to $200,000 in Our First Year Selling on Amazon FBA - 67 Lessons Learned" 20% Off for Podcast Listeners: https://gumroad.com/l/kRazK/podcast39
I'm not a legal professional and this is not certified legal advice. Please talk to your lawyer if you have real concerns. This is for education purposes only.
Here's what you'll learn in this episode:
- How to collect sales tax through Amazon.
- Do you need a Trademark? Where to get one.
- Do you need a patent? Are you infringing on a patent?
- How and when to pay yourself with your LLC.
- Contracts with your business partners.
- Amazon FBA requirements for listings, products, barcodes, and packaging.
Here are links to tools and resources mentioned in this episode (including my affiliate links):
Marketplace Tax Collection Law: https://amzn.to/2ONZeXf
Sales Tax Laws by State: https://bit.ly/2UM6JBE
FBA Requirements: https://amzn.to/2Sh5KrB
U.S. Patent Lookup: http://patft.uspto.gov/
Legal Zoom (Trademarking): https://www.legalzoom.com/
In the next episode, we'll discuss scaling up your business, and how to use paid advertising to get more sales.
If you have questions please reach out to me on Twitter @andyisom100k or Instagram @andyisom