Brad Stulberg discusses the fundamental mindset shift that helps us feel more fulfilled every day.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The deeply-rooted belief that explains why we’re often dissatisfied
2) The simple secret to feeling more fulfilled every day
3) The hidden costs of efficiency
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep699 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT BRAD —
Brad Stulberg is an internationally known expert on human performance, well-being, and sustainable success. He is coauthor of the bestselling Peak Performance and The Passion Paradox. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Wired, Forbes, and more, and he is a contributing editor to Outside Magazine. In his coaching practice, Brad works with executives and entrepreneurs on their performance and well-being, and he regularly speaks to large organizations on these topics as well.
• Brad’s book: The Practice of Groundedness: A Transformative Path to Success That Feeds—Not Crushes—Your Soul
• Brad’s Twitter: @BStulberg
• Brad’s website: www.BradStulberg.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Article: “Track Your Happiness iPhone Study Finds That Your Mind Is Wandering Too Much”
• Book: The Bulletproof Diet: Lose up to a Pound a Day, Reclaim Energy and Focus, Upgrade Your Life by David Asprey
• Book: Middlemarch by George Eliot
• Previous episode: 164: Sustaining Your Peak and Avoiding Burnouts with Brad Stulberg
• Previous episode: 415: Pursuing Your Passion the Smart Way with Brad Stulberg
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• Postie. Run direct mail like a digital marketer with at postie.com/awesome.
• StoryBlocks. Enhance your video storytelling quickly, beautifully, and affordably at Storyblocks.com/awesome.