Today's guest is Susan Azari, the Mobile App Commercial Lead at The Very Group. She is an experienced marketer with over 7 years experience across a number of verticals including beauty, fashion, and tech.
You will discover:
- How do you decide which KPIs to focus on?
- The levers to pull when you want to increase retention
- How to balance testing new app marketing channels vs proven ones?
- The new app marketing channel that's working for them
- What's the most important A/B test to run to increase organic downloads
- How paid ads contribute to ASO
- Her most memorable email marketing campaign
Susan Azari is the Mobile App Commercial Lead at The Very Group.
- Fav app: Clubhouse
- Loop Me
Want to scale your growth faster? GamesBoost42 gives you early access to your App Store revenues allowing you to multiply your growth without losing equity. See how they can help by visiting GamesBoost42.com.
B7DEV.com is the app development firm dedicated to helping entrepreneurs go from app idea to success because they understand startups and don’t charge you huge fees just to get your app off the ground. Learn more at B7Dev.com
Facebook: App Masters