> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
In 2006, our guest this week, Paul Rogers, got a paper published in the Harvard Business Review titled "Who Has the D?"
Over ten years later, the simple ideas in that paper continue to inspire. In a world of complex workflows and team dynamics, asking the question "Who Has the D?" can provide great clarity.
In this episode, recorded at the Umbrella Rooms in London, we talk:
- The RAPID method Paul developed for creating clarity in teams
- How Paul uses this in day-to-day life as a senior consulting partner
- The power of thinking of organisations in terms of 'Decision Architectures'
- The surprising (at least to me!) progressive management culture at Bain
- How he helps clients work through tensions in making decisions
Original HBR paper
Bain & Company