Do you need more clarity about how to gain more confidence in your coaching business? Today’s show is a solo episode where we’ll discuss how to quiet the self-doubt that seems to reign supreme in our heads at times and how to increase overall clarity.
* Five areas where we need to build clarity and increase confidence (and practical tips for getting there!): Ask yourself the following questions:
* What are my unique strengths and value propositions?
* Think of the experiences you’ve had that differentiate you from others
* Leverage your strengths and uniqueness (check out Episodes 88 & 77 for more info)
* Who should I trust? Where do I begin?
* Explore the success stories of industry leaders whom you can learn from
* Follow podcasts, books, and blogs of mentors. Three favorites of mine are Amy Porterfield’s Online Marketing Made Easy, Jeff Walker, and Brendon Burchard (look for free content first!)
* How do I get clear about who I want to work with?
* Begin by working with a variety of clients
* Think about who you enjoy working with most and feel the most energized with
* How do I continue to build my reputation and credibility within my target population?
* Think about the systems and processes you use with clients
* Speak in the language of your clients
* How can I continue to build my tribe in my community?
* Focus on #’s 1-4 here
* Find what would be a good fit for communicating with your target population, like Facebook Live, Instagram stories, blog, YouTube videos, or LinkedIn (The key is consistency!)
Check out our website to enter the book giveaway for VUCA Tools for a VUCA World by Dr. Ann Deaton
Links for mentioned episodes: