Connecting with Purpose brings you inspirational and insightful conversations with winners and thought leaders from multiple sectors to provide you with a 360-degree view on purpose. Our purpose – to inspire you to unlock your potential and optimize your performance and impact.
Join us as we speak with the truly inspirational Kevin Roberts, founder of RedRose consulting and former worldwide CEO and Chairman of the incredible Saatchi and Saatchi. See notes below for Kevin’s bio and keynotes from the interview.
Kevin Roberts is an international business leader, founder, consultant and educator. His company Red Rose Consulting counsels business leaders and employees on creative thinking, marketing, and leadership.
A CEO for over 30 years, Kevin has an uncompromisingly positive and inspirational leadership style, with an ability to generate ideas and emotional connections that accelerate extraordinary value. Kevin’s latest book 64 Shots: Leadership in a Crazy World (2016) offers frameworks and solutions for winning in a business world that has become volatile, complex, uncertain, and ambiguous.
See full bio here: https://redrose.consulting/kevin-roberts-bio/
Keynotes from episode 1: a conversation with Kevin Roberts
1. Kevin’s Magic Moment #1
2. Kevin’s Magic Moment #2
3. Kevin’s Spirit / Driving Force
4. Inspiring people starts with purpose
5. Great leaders create and great leaders deserve and make each other
6. Fire in the belly, ice in the mind. Walk towards the pressure. Pressure’s a privilege
7. What is Flow – when your heart, your brain and body are all in effortless synch
8. To embrace a culture of flow - hire people with flow personalities
9. Cut the crap - create a place where all you do is stuff that matters
10. How does purpose play a role day to day in such a crazy world?
11. Leaders have got to be caring and demanding
12. Aim to blend not balance. Balance implies compromise.
Learn more about the power of purpose at www.purposefused.com