A Life Economy explores how we can use the power of our consciousness to create a more beautiful world – the world we want to live in.
Inspired by visionary leaders like Buckminster Fuller, Peter Joseph, Michael Tellinger, Andrew Yang, and John Perkins, it’s all about the people, technologies, and ideas that help us come back into balance with nature.
• New Economies (RBE, UBI, Ubuntu, MMT, Blockchain)
• Conscious Activism (income inequality, predatory capitalism, neoliberalism, American imperialism, globalism)
• Spiritual Technology (meditation, occult, esotericism, magick, qi gong, philosophy)
• Visionary Art & Culture (sacred geometry, psychedelics, shamanism, ancient civilizations, cosmometry, ancient history)
• Hacking Reality (lucid dreaming, synchronicity, OBE, NDE, quantum physics, astral travel, expanding consciousness)
• Optimal Health (Sustainability, biomimcry, permaculture, ayurveda, nootropics)
• Ephemeralization (automation, AI, exponential & immersive technology)
Sarah Adams | What the ETs Want You to Know
Aliens. Angels. The divine inside.
Christina Heller | Volumetric Video & the Future of Filmmaking
3D performance capture. AR & VR. Digitizing humans.
Jurgen Ziewe | How to Enjoy Life When You are Dead
Interdimensional travel. Astral projection. Life beyond death.
Tiffany Stevens | Eat the Rich?
Elections. Wealth tax. Magic.
Andrew Hewitt | Creating a Win-For-All Paradigm
System change. New economy. Win-for-all.
Etienne de la Boetie2 | Statism & the Control of Perception
Statism. Democracy. Voluntaryism.