Welcome to episode 100 of the podcast, time has gone so fast! I wanted to make sure this episode was special, so for this episode only I have got someone else taking over. The reason being, they are going to be interviewing me and my wonderful husband. So, for this week only, I would like to hand you over to Biz Paul.
Key Takeaways Covered in the Podcast
• When I first started my podcast there was growth but it wasn’t until month nine that my stats experienced that ‘hockey stick’ growth. It’s taken time and money, but it’s worth it because I can teach so many people at once.
• Without the podcast, I wouldn’t have been able to get in front of the people I have been able to. From Michael Hyatt to Amy Porterfield, I’ve had some incredible guests. It’s invaluable.
• Learning how to have a positive mindset is incredibly important in the early days of your business.
• When working with a partner, patience and support are really important.
One thing you need to remember above all else…
If you’re selling something that is of good quality, you don’t have to apologise for trying to tell.
Highlights you Simply Can’t Miss
• Hello from Biz Paul – 01:27
• #1 How Does It Feel to Reach 100 Episodes? – 03:48
• #2 Why Did You Decide to Do A Podcast and When Did You See Growth? – 04:58
• #3 What Is the Biggest Outcome from Your Podcast for You? – 07:17
• #4 Getting to Know (My Husband) Paul – 08:34
• #5 The Story of Teresa and Paul At Home – 13:56
• #6 Paul and the Business – What Does He Do? – 20:00
• #7 Sharing Your Life on Social Media – 35:15
• #8 Have Your Lives Changed in Anyway? – 38:30
• #9 What Would Your Life Be Like if Marketing Didn’t Exist? – 47:00
• #10 Would You Have Done Anything Differently Over the Last 5 Years? – 50:00
• #11 What Are Some of Your Biggest Mistakes? – 52:00
• #12 What Does the Future Hold? – 56:40