Do you wish your friends and family would see you more? Maybe the issue is your living space. Is it comfortable? Is it clean?
If it’s not, that could be the issue. When your place is cluttered and/or dirty, it’s uncomfortable and it’s difficult for people to feel at home, they won’t want to come over. So, what can you do?
We’re going to talk about how you can make your living space into a place others want to be.
* Why it’s important to clear clutter and clean up.
* Overcoming the difficulties of organizing and cleaning when it’s been a long time.
* The benefits of a clean and organized living space.
* Main issues: disorganization and cleanliness.
* Tips for organizing your living space.
* Ideas for cleaning your space — and keeping it clean.
* Why you should consider reducing what you have.
* Tricks for organization when you live in a small space.
* How to maintain your organized and clean space once you have it.
For this week’s DO NOWs, we start by looking at the living space and figuring out where to start. Choose one area and tackle that. Then move forward.
Do you wish friends and family would just accept your messiness? They might like YOU, but they might not be comfortable in your home. We talk about reconciling that reality in response to this week’s listener question.
Become a Friend of Adulting
To get Adulting delivered directly to your device, subscribe using Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or your app of choice.
Join the Friends of Adulting! Please leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. We would really appreciate the feedback!