We continue our chat with propertypreneur Kyron Gosse (see here for part one). In this episode Kyron elaborates on his travel adventures and helps us look beyond the usual means of investing in property.
He includes some tips for property investors and points out that your strategy is really dependent on what you hope to get out of your investment, whether it be ongoing cash flow or longer term growth.
- Travelling and investing in property around the world
- The Remote Year program
- What most people don’t know about property and mortgages
- Tips for novice property investors
- Why cash flow is often the missing link for property investors
- How to pick winning property investments
Since we recorded this episode, Kyron has launched FreedomCo, a new venture for digital nomads with an investment twist.