Interview Begins 8:09
Andy Hakes is the founder and CEO of AirExpert.
AireXpert offers maintenance control, quality assurance, base, line and vendor maintenance, enabling users to experience reduced repair times, decreased delays,and lowered time costs, while mitigating risk of FAA compliance.
Andy has been an aircraft maintenance guy & aviation geek since 1989. A founding member of the AireXpert crew, he’s worked in Tech Ops and on the heavy iron for several decades.
- Airplane Maintenance 10:49
- Idea Behind AireXpert 13:20
- Aviation Business Model 17:34
- Outsource Maintenance 20:03
- Airline Maintenance Process 22:53
- AireXpert 27:39
- Evolution of AireXpert 28:42
- Target Airlines 30:22
- Operational Validation 33:22
- Pricing Model 35:44
- AireXpert and 3rd Party Vendors 39:55
- AireXpert Funding 45:36
AireXpert was founded in 2018 in Buffalo, New York.