On this week's Power Hour, Alex Epstein interviews Mike Dunleavy, the outspoken governor of Alaska, about his state's fight to develop fossil fuels and other valuable resources.
They cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Alaska's virtually limitless potential for resource development
- How Alaska gets (mis)treated as a place where no development should occur
- How natives of Alaska benefit tremendously from resource development and are harmed by opposition to development
- How the campaign against drilling in "the Arctic" harms Alaska and plays into the hands of Russia
- How the rest of the country can help Alaska fight back