In this episode, I have a conversation with the super-smart and provocative thinker and investor, Alex Gurevich. In our wide-ranging chat, we discuss recent lessons learned, views on markets and risks to look out for. Specifically:
1. How not to become attached to one asset class or investment style.
2. How every crisis delivers something you’ve never seen before
3. Why crisis moments are when you should take most risk.
4. Why bonds can still be attractive even when yields are low
5. How keeping exposure to equities is still wise even if more declines are expected
6. Why Europe is a buy
7. How China has survived a major stress test
8. How to trade EM markets.
9. How supply chain failures are the biggest risk for the global economy.