Alfonso De La Nuez's passion and desire to build something has elevated him to a CEO of a multi-million dollar company. His business has touched large tech firms such as PayPal, and he has kept on innovating on his dream for over two decades. UserZoom has raised funding from top-tier investors like Enjoy HQ, Validately, WhatUsersDo, and YouEye.
In this episode, you will learn:
* How passion can help you start a multimillion-dollar firm
* The value of perseverance amidst criticism
* How to come up with new ideas to solve problems
* Coping with company growth from a small business to over 300 employees
* His top advice on how research helps in building a startup
Alejandro Cremades · EP 372 Alfonso De La Nuez On Raising $150 Million To Help You Create Products That Customers Love