Jacob Peters (@J__Cub), co-founder of Commsor, joins Erik on this episode to discuss:
- What makes a great community.
- The difference between a community and a network.
- How to get a community off the ground.
- Phases of communities and how to scale them.
- How companies can build community.
- How to think about monetization of a community.
- His investing thesis around communities and his requests for startups.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at www.villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Want to get updates from us? Subscribe to get a peek inside the Village. We’ll send you reading recommendations, exclusive event invites, and commentary on the latest happenings in Silicon Valley. www.villageglobal.vc/signup