This podcast covers probably everything you’d want to know about how altered states can help us in the process of transformation and getting unstuck. Anderson Todd has studied the depths of psychedelics, dreams, and much more through his depth psych lens and explains how altered states work in a way that just made so much sense.
Anderson Todd is a psychotherapist practicing out of Toronto. He’s the
Assistant Director of the Consciousness and Wisdoms Studies Lab at the University of Toronto, and a connoisseur of altered states of consciousness.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Normal consciousness vs types of altered states (dreams, falling in love, trance, plant medicines, and more)
- How accessing altered states can help get us out of an overactive mind or feeling stuck in transformation
- What about chasing the high? Addiction to the state? How can we bring the experience back into our normal states?
- What happens when you keep going back to “the well” without listening and taking action on the messages?
- How altered states have a place in every culture in the world - even with animals! Pigs > Apple Podcasts + Stitcher + Google Podcasts + Spotify
LEAVE APPLE PODCASTS REVIEW >> :)
SHARE >> Spread the word! Tell your family, friends, neighbors, pets…