He’s a phenomenal statesman … Former Ambassador John Bolton doesn’t just talk the talk. He walks the walk. Bolton has spent his entire political career shaking up bureaucracies to protect American interests. And he’s done so while maintaining diplomacy with major world players. Bolton discusses government service, diplomacy and the fallout from the U.S.'s withdrawal from Afghanistan with host Charles Mizrahi.
• An Introduction to John Bolton (00:00:00)
• Goldwater vs. Reagan (00:04:22)
• Government Service: A Calling (00:10:11)
• Becoming a U.S. Ambassador (00:14:12)
• The Truth About Diplomacy (00:19:18)
• The “Endless War” (00:24:21)
• Nuclear Arms (00:30:03)
• Wrong Impression (00:34:26)
• Withdrawal from Afghanistan (00:36:47)
• China’s Threat (00:39:26)
• Promise in America (00:48:32)
Throughout his entire career, John Bolton has defended America. Prior to entering government service, Bolton served as a litigator in Washington D.C. After becoming Under Secretary of State in 2001, he worked to prevent the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. And from 2005 to 2006, he served as a U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations.
Recently, Bolton served as a U.S. National Security Advisor from 2018 to 2019 under President Donald Trump.
My Grandfather’s Son: A Memoir
Don't Forget To...
Subscribe to my podcast!
Download this episode to save for later
Liked this episode? Leave a kind review!
Subscribe to Charles' Alpha Investor newsletter today: https://pro.banyanhill.com/m/1729783 (https://pro.banyanhill.com/m/1729783)